Monday 11 April 2011

Evaluation: How did you attract/address your audience?

I used some typical conventions of a music magazine which will attract my target audience because they are usual techniques that all magazines use. But I’ve also used a quirky colour scheme which will appeal to them because they are “indie”. I’ve used a male model because this will attract girls who might fancy him but boys too because they will aspire to be like him. He writes his own music and my target audience do this too so this will appeal to their personalities. Using my questionnaire I made the magazine suit what they wanted from a magazine, this works best because then you are making a product you know they will want to pick up and read.
I put attractive sell lines on the cover which will entice my audience to pick it up and buy it, this is done on all magazines but I’ve made my sell lines fit into something my audience would want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment