Friday 1 April 2011

Photoshoot Choice

For my photoshoot, I had to choose a suitable place to take my pictures. I also had to consider several options:
Where? - The beach? The Woods? A Field?
When? - What time of day? Evening? Midday?
Who? - Male or Female model?
What? - What should I photograph them in?
Poses? - Which poses should I make them stand in?
I've decided to take the photographs in the woods, in the evening because there should be a still bright light, but the sunset should make the photos look really good.
I'm also going to choose a male model, this is because he will appeal to girls and boys will look up to him as a style icon.
I'm going choose fairly casual clothes, but they could be from a designer place, but the target audience wouldn't know. I'm also going to allow the model to choose poses that feel natural, but for some pictures I'm going to ask the model to stand in certain places because of the light or the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment