Wednesday 17 November 2010

Questionnaire


This is my questionnaire for my music magazine. By doing a questionnaire and handing it out to my target audience I can clearly see how I should layout and style my magazine. I can also include content they would like to read. I've also asked about promotional offers and freebies because I want to know exactly how to attract the right person to my magazine. It's not about creating a magazine and then finding the audience, I'm trying to make it to suit their wants and needs in a music magazine. 

Music Magazine Audience Questionnaire
1.       What would you call a new music magazine aimed at people with an interest in pop/indie music?

2.       What colour scheme would you like to see throughout the magazine?

o Red, black, and white    o blue, grey, and white  o red, yellow and orange

3.       What style of article would you like to read? E.g. formal or informal

4.       Would you like the magazine to be glossy or non glossy?

5.       What type of articles attract your attention?

6.       Do you read the editorial? If not what would make you read it? 

7.       What types of image would you like to see in the magazine? E.g. full page, thumbnails etc

8.       What style or font would you prefer the mast head like to be? 

9.       How often would you like it to be produced?

10.   Would you like promotional offers and freebies to be featured? If yes please specify. 

11.   What sort of adverts would you like to see in the magazine?

12.   Would you like other aspects of the media such as the internet or television to be included in the magazines content?

13.   Can you give 3 key words you would expect to see on the cover of an indie/pop based music magazine?

14.   What style of article would you like to see? E.g. reviews, interviews or gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment